Monday, November 30, 2009

today is 1st of december

as u can c above, today is the 1st of december in 2009..it means another 30 day to come to my befday..haha..aliyah, lets count the day together with me jommmm..xD

my dear friends, please don forget to buy a present for both of us okay.. i'll wait until that day bcome true..haha..

spm is just another few steps to the end..but, seriously i will miss all my teacher n junior after this..

ive made my list to do after spm ends next week..n the first thing to do is jog at tasik alone..hope i can do it..owh, kalo ade nak teman pon best gak,sape nak join? tapi pagila..at 7 n above..hehe..
then clear my room n books..adios books!! *owh, b4 i forget, any of my junior yg nak buku latihan n rujukan yg hanye 50% disentuh, boleh minx nant k..

n fara jadike kite kuar on 10th..bcoz mira amik exam lak? haha..amira, kalo kitrg g dulu xpekan..hehe..kitrg ajak fir n yg lain2 skali tau..xD

ALIYAH, nant kite bincang pasal befday tau..jgn lupe..xD

1 comment: